Keeps restarting and is unable to install an app.

A

AC Question

Hi. I have huawei honor holly handset. My problem is that my phone restarts automatically. Sometimes it happens at regular short intervals. Also I seem unable to download or update any app. First they keep showing the "waiting to download" sign in play store while nothing happens. Second even if the app is download, my phone seems unable to install them. Nothing happens and the worst is that I don't get any error message at all. I have tried factory reset (with power + volume up/down key), have also wiped out the cache partition but nothing seems to be working. Thanks.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, have you tried starting the device in safe mode? if this works then the culprit is more than likely a 3rd party app you have installed. As for the failing to update from the play store, do you have a strong and reliable internet connection?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Was your device subjected to a fall or liquid?

It could also be a hardware issue, if it continues after safemode is enabled. Hardware, meaning motherboard/battery related. I'm not familiar with your model; if it has a removable battery, try another battery if possible, also check for swelling of your existing battery.

Your next step, after what was suggested here, would be to take it to a repair center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36