Hello Everyone,

I want to buy some VR Headset from https://www.iwearvr.net/ . They provide many kinds VR Headset but I have no idea about this VR Headset.

There are some view point -

1) Design & Build Quality

I see the solid build quality at first sight of Deepoon All-in-One VR Headset, and when I touch my hands on it, it tells me it is really solid and sturdy. The first sight on Deepoon All-in-One VR Headset, it looks a little bigger than those other VR headsets I experienced.

2) Performance

Deepoon All-in-One VR Headset powers Samsung Exynos 7420 Octa Core CPU clocked and Mali-T760@MP8 GPU. It equips a 2K Samsung AMOLED display of 2560*1440 pixel, and houses a battery of 3000 mAh. Such a battery should make long battery life.

3) Display

Deepoon All-in-One VR Headset equips a 2K Samsung AMOLED display of 2560*1440 pixel. This great screen shows vivid and sharp image, and makes the virtual world more real. And thus it get users more immersive.

4) UI

When I first get in the virtual world created by Deepoon VR Headet, it takes me into a big shiny glass room with chairs, tables and tea set. The UI is awesome, it firstly impresses me that what follows will be awesome too. So I keep going.

Now everyone please suggest me. This website is good and long lasting VR Headset? or other any website?

I need best solution.

Thank you.
    06-25-2016 05:03 AM