Hello, my Rezound ran out of battery earlier today at work and turned off, so when I got home, I plugged it into my charger and turned it on a few minutes later (i.e. once it had about 10% charge or so). When it loaded, I unlocked my phone, and it attempted to load my home screen, but an error window showed "Unfortunately, HTC Sense has stopped." When I clicked OK, my phone just repeated the same thing with the same result.

Now, my phone is stuck in this loop, and I cannot access my home screen. I tried 1) restarting my phone and 2) turning it off/removing the battery/turning it on again, but the problem persists. Does anybody have any suggestions for this problem? Thank you!
    06-25-2016 07:10 AM
    I got past it by clicking OK then the home button quickly almost at the same time keep doing it and it should allow you to open some window and switch to the Google layout. I still haven't figured out why the HTC sense layout is having this issue if I try to apply it I get the same error immediately it's very frustrating it's the second time it happened after my phone randomly died.😡
    07-13-2016 06:48 AM