I have an LG G3 D851 that I just bought unlocked since it was originally T-Mobile and I have AT&T. I added AT&T APN settings and double-checked them. They are the only APN settings on the phone.

I use the default messaging app (as I always have been on my previous Android phones). I do not have Pushbullet installed and I've re-set the phone in Safe Mode to see if then I could send MMS and still couldn't.

Most posts I've seen people describe issues with text or MMS using Hangouts but I'm not using hangouts, I'm using the messaging app that comes with Android. I have data and was always able to send and receive MMS using my old phone with Android 4.0.

I cannot figure out what the issue is.
    Also to receive MMS I have to turn off the wifi which never happened before but at least I can receive them so I don't mind turning that off.

The only other app I have installed to chat with people is whatsapp mostly so I can communicate with friends/ family in Europe.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks!
    06-27-2016 12:58 PM
    Hi, I would suggest you speak to your service provider to make sure you have the correct APN settings. They might have disabled this feature due to your current plan.
    06-29-2016 09:04 AM