I have a pattern security to unlock my lock screen, and that is in the bottom of the lock screen. The time and date are in the top center, but they are a little small. Is there some way to make it bigger? When I go to my lock screen settings, I do not see any options to change it.

Also, can I make the box with the time and weather on my home screen bigger? I don't have a bunch of apps on the front of my phone, so there is room to make it bigger. I don't want to go to the app drawer format though.
    06-28-2016 08:48 AM
    Hi and welcome to Android Central. Please create an account with us so you can participate in this thread. Regarding the clock, no there isn't a way to make it bigger, but you could download a 3rd party lockscreen app from the play store, which supports widgets. Also regarding your home screen widget, it can be made bigger by long pressing on it and then dragging it down and to the side.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-05-2016 08:08 AM
    You can make the clock bigger. Mine was tiny because I had no security. Go to lock screen and security > screen lock type > info and apps shortcut. From there you can can choose which clock you want on your lock screen as well as a background for the clock.
    09-02-2016 06:03 AM