My Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 lock screen will not stay on landscape. It just started doing it out of the blue. I always keep my rotation lock where my screen will switch from landscape to portrait. It will be fine for a while then when my screen goes to sleep and I turn it back on my lock screen will go from landscape to portrait and will not budge, no matter if I restart it or power it off then back on the same thing. I tried resetting it back to the factory settings and backing up my data, I then set it up like a new device and all appeared okay, well' it started all over again. So now at this point I don't know what's going on or what's wrong with it. I have protection but that's a $50.00 deductible to send it in, of which I don't have right now. Does anyone have any idea or can help me get to the root of the problem? I'm a little desperate.
    06-28-2016 08:34 PM
    Hi, did you install any recent software updates? this might be a feature that is removed now. You could also try downloading an alternative 3rd party lock screen app from the play store.
    07-05-2016 07:53 AM