i have locked my phone up forgot password and gmail what do i do

A

AC Question

i i have tried tp unlock my phone 10 times and it locked up for good what do i do

chennaite

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Reset or try reinstalling the current firmware.

To reset.

-Turn off your Android device.
-Press and hold the "power", "volume down", and "camera" buttons simultaneously. If your mobile device does not have a camera function, just press and hold the "power" and "volume down" buttons.
-Release the buttons once your Android device is powered on.
-Using your "Volume up and down" button until you find the "Factory Data Reset" option.
-Select the "Factory data reset" option by the power button.
This will help you to unlock the mobile but remember that you will lose all the data.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Newer phones now require you to use your Google account to sign back in after a factory data reset. Keeps from having a theif being able to use the phone at all.

Check out a guide here on forgotten password.

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think so. I linked him to relevant articles so he knew I wasn't social engineering identity thefting him. But I have to wait until Sunday and 2:30 PM his time to try again, as we did not RTFA before proceeding and made most of the errors listed. But I haven't heard from him since Thursday, which is not helping with my anxiety. Worst case I refer it to eBay since he did reset the phone, making it unusable to me.

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Once you're in there's no need to remove the previous owner's Google account. It it not there. I checked. And the guy didn't check his phone info - this is a -3 not a -1 as listed, but I forgave it when I saw ebay had him listed as still living in Canada. And a gig of Marshmallows make a PRIV a chubby bunny! Updating took all afternoon but now... awww yeah. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers