why is my P8 lite battery draining so fast?

A

AC Question

Had an iPhone 5 with the same problem, bought the P8 lite so that i could have a working phone, my iphone was so bad it just drained less than a day & kept getting worse.
Now a month into my new phone is doing the same. Charged 100% this morning and at 15.30 it was at 20% having used it for 1 text and 1 call.

hardly any apps on it and as i hardly use my phone i am not overusing it in any way, almost the opposite.

Nobody seemed to know why my IPhone had this problem, could it be a faulty plug socket? could the charger be broken? or the battery in the brand new phone?

I find this ridiculous that the new generation of smartphones have soo much stuff but can hardly do what you buy them for. and you can't read them in sunlight either! Very frustrating.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Having had the phone for a month, I feel like you should go to your carrier/to where you purchased it and ask an expert for advice. Maybe you can buy a new battery, or get a new unit, etc. But in my opinion, that kind of drainage is not normal. You said you don't have much apps on your phone - which ones do you have installed? One or two could be zapping your battery usage by running in the background. Post a screenshot of your battery drainage over the course of a day/charge so you and AC can see what is draining the battery so much.

Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo