Why is there only a "yes" option when I'm "advertised" to make APUS my default screen?

A

AC Question

Why is there only a "yes" option when I'm "advertised" to make APUS my default screen?

Message to APUS : This is stupid! (even if I didn't run into your other stupid measures such as auto-install) If you think you and your advertisement have the authority to attempt to enforce me to make APUS my default home screen, then you are mistaken! Maybe I DON'T want APUS as my default launcher! Maybe I DON'T WANT a default homescreen! Maybe THIS is the sole reason that I uninstalled your product! Is this some sort of "Anti-piracy" measure to combat Freedom of Speech and proprietary use?! Anyway, it is my sole business if I decide that I will make it my default launcher! Why do you have to worry that APUS is my my default launcher or not as if this was a question of life or death, or else of pirateful cheat or faithfulness? If I were to "pirate" your software just to get rid of your own useless parts, I seriously doubt that the police are going to do anything against me! (maybe even if I distribute, without profit, my improved version!) I'm sure the police would have put the disadvantage against you! Please take this message seriously and DO something about it before I find a way to conceit myself to reverse these measures!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why is there only a "yes" option when I'm "advertised" to make APUS my default screen?

I would advise that you send your concern directly to them, they are unlikely to read it here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay