my pictures are missing after updating my galaxy s5.

A

AC Question

How do I get them back without spending $40 on a recovery app? It is just the picture this phone took, not downloaded pictures

bikerchickrlr

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: All but 8 of my recent pictures are missing in gallery. All previous to Friday are still there.

I went on vacation this past Friday, 07/08/16. I took LOTS of pictures Friday and then Saturday, The Marshmallow update also installed Saturday a.m, but I do not know if this had anything to do with the missing pictures.

I continued to take pictures Saturday and Sunday. I did not look at any of the pictures in the full "Gallery"; however, I did click up the tiny square of just taken pics to view to be sure they were not blurry, etc.and they "there". I then went to view the pics in Gallery Sunday night before leaving Monday since I had time to finally stop and do so. There are only 8 photos showing from that trip, from Sunday ONLY, 2 from the afternoon and 4 from that night.

Also, while I was taking the 6 that night, the camera seemed not to want to "open" and I had to cut the phone off and back on to get it to do so.

Some people who had this problem said they could see the pics in their FILE location on the phone, I do see pics, but only the same 8 new ones and all the old ones. Not the missing.

I have tried some Dr. phone app but it did not work. Please help. I will be so very upset if these pictures are gone. I don't understand how the last 8 I took are there and ALL several hundred more are still there before Friday by date but not the Fri, Sat and most of Sundays.

Please help!

Thanx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci