Samsung Galaxy Express 3 (J120A) - I'm new to all this touchscreen stuff, and it's driving me nuts.

A

AC Question

For now, I'll just ask if anybody knows how to make notifications you aren't interested in responding to go away. I had experimented with trying to access Google from the phone, but it's way too irritating, considering the limited viewing space, my retardation with "swiping," the constant barrage of background advertising, and my phone's limited data capacity. So I quickly decided to try to unhinge what I had done by deleting the connection settings to my Google account. I think I pulled that off, but afterwards I started getting this notification on the home screen that said I needed to make a connection with Google. It keeps showing up every time I activate the screen. There is no "clear" item offered to get rid of it. I don't want my phone to be connected to Google, but it looks like I have to connect to Google to tell it that? Bit of a Catch-22.

BryanSJ

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Do you have kids or are there teenagers around? Lol, But they r the best 2 teach u quickly. And seriously we just might b the 1st few people to have these unfortunately mine is down 4 the moment.....lol