I think the charger port pin is bent inside my S6 edge,which stops me charging it.. It will go to the shop for fixing soon. Herein lies my question. How do i save my important programs.. Stuff on my s6 notepad, games, music etc.

Because my charger port is broken, its not easy to just store the info on my computer. Should i look into storing it on the mythical "cloud" as an option.. Or just screen shot my notepad and reset my phone (to remove any sensitive stuff on it) ??

Thanks in advance.
    07-01-2016 12:44 AM
    Yes the "mythical" cloud can and should be backing up your data to the Google cloud. It;s on by default when you set up your phone. To double check and turn it on if it's NOT, swipe down (sometimes a double swipe) then click on the settings gear, or go to the app tray at the bottom, and then click on settings from the app drawer. Scroll down to Backup and reset, open it, and make sure Back up my data is turned to ON, backup account is set to your google account name (your email address), and automatic restore is switched on.

PS IF you want to continue to use the device you can purchase the wireless charger.
    Yes the "mythical" cloud can and should be backing up your data to the Google cloud. It;s on by default when you set up your phone. To double check and turn it on if it's NOT, swipe down (sometimes a double swipe) then click on the settings gear, or go to the app tray at the bottom, and then click on settings from the app drawer. Scroll down to Backup and reset, open it, and make sure Back up my data is turned to ON, backup account is set to your google account name (your email address), and automatic restore is switched on.

PS IF you want to continue to use the device you can purchase the wireless charger.
    07-01-2016 10:38 AM