Hi! I have a galaxy s6 edge and it is not connecting to pc as media device, mass storage or camera etc. It only charges when connected to pc via cable but on device's screen it asks to choose from media device(mtp) or camea(ptp) whether I choose meida device or camera device nothing works and computer shows ''USB device not recognized''.

On device manager my phone is labeled as unknown device with error code ''43''.
    and yes I have installed all Samsung USB drivers, Samsung smart switch and Samsung Kies but still not recognizing my phone.
    I've also tried different usb ports, usb cables and even different windows and pc but no luck.

Plz help me. Your help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
    (Sorry for my bad English/Grammar)
    07-01-2016 05:13 AM
    Has the phone ever gotten wet? (Even going from a cold winter to a warm room, or a warm street to an air-conditioned room?) Wet phones don't work well.

There are 4 wires in the USB cable, 2 for power, 2 for data. if one of the data connections is bad, the phone will charge, but it will never transfer data again (until you change the USB board and, possibly, the motherboard).

(If that's not a Google translation, your English is excellent - MUCH better than my German.)
    sfoLAX likes this.
    07-08-2016 04:10 PM