While upgrading my lenvo k4 note..
    I moved all my 4500 pics in internal memory...
    After upgrading i formatted the sd card and selcet the sd card as "internal memory"
    And then the system automatically shifted some data including my pics into.. sd card now as "internal storage"..
    But i want to change the folder loaction of my pics.. so i connected my phone to my pc and... select the previous location and. Selected the cut option .. and pasted it into the "DCIM" FOLDER.... after 5 minutes the moving was complted ... and everything was showing in DCIM folder.. but after when i plugged out my cable from pc and.. checked my phine gallary.. all my pics are gone... i thought might be a boot error...
    But again after reboot.. there gallary was almost empty... and even after plugging usb in pc... the DCIM folder was showing nonof my data..
    #######
    So pls help me to recover all my pics....my email: [Personal email removed by Moderator]
    07-03-2016 06:15 AM
    Welcome to the forums. You can see if there is a PC program that can help you out. As for any kind of recovery for Android, once you start writing data to the device, the chances of recovering pictures drops drastically.
    07-03-2016 09:31 AM
    Other than editing text document I avoid using "Cut". I've lost lots of data/files on PC's in previous decades. Based on learning the hard way I recommend using "Copy" to target location (or an external location when storage is limited). Personally verifying "copy" was successful (#files/size/names). Once satisfied then deleting original location. Sadly most data I lost during "Cut" generally was lost. Once copied to a buffer it gets deleted even though it hasn't been rewritten yet. Anytime the buffer gets disrupted the data gets lost.
    07-03-2016 10:19 AM
    I doubt that your pictures are gone. But the good news is that you can try your luck, and chances are that you will recover your data back. Photo Recovery software can bring back photos from your SD card, if they are not being overwritten by some other new data. Simply download and install a photo recovery program and follow the instructions to recover your photos back. I can recommend few really simple ones like Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery, Remo recover, Minitool etc.
    07-27-2016 05:32 AM