This morning I accidentally locked my Samsung galaxy A3 via my google account. I posted three messages to google forum asking for help and no one has responded in the last 10 hours. SfoLAX answered my question in this forum and I followed the suggestion of logging in on Samsung Find my phone service and from there tried to unlock my phone! Very very simple and it worked!! I am very grateful to sfoLAX for the tip. It probably was no big deal for most of you but as I am not an IT wizard so I didn't think of my Samsung account. Google forum is rubbish! Thank you!
    belodion likes this.
    07-03-2016 01:27 PM
    This morning I accidentally locked my Samsung galaxy A3 via my google account. I posted three messages to google forum asking for help and no one has responded in the last 10 hours. SfoLAX answered my question in this forum and I followed the suggestion of logging in on Samsung Find my phone service and from there tried to unlock my phone! Very very simple and it worked!! I am very grateful to sfoLAX for the tip. It probably was no big deal for most of you but as I am not an IT wizard so I didn't think of my Samsung account. Google forum is rubbish! Thank you!
    It is a big deal....any problem needs fixing, whether simp!e or complex, and we try to deal with them all. Thank you for your feedback. You'd be very welcome to join us as a member.
    Thank you to sfoLAX too.
    07-03-2016 03:32 PM