Randomly downloading travelunder100.xyz/Update-System-3.2.apk

A

AC Question

I have an LG G3 Phone, just the other day my browser randomly opens and downloads this APK ... luckily it just sits in the download folder and does nothing so I can delete it however I can't figure out why its doing it or how to correct it (without nuking the phone and doing a restore.
I have been running Kaspersky which finds no issues so thats a start but something still seems wrong.

Any ideas?

rajasa81

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue too. Today, my galaxy note 5 starting to download that APK. I don't really understand why as my note 5 is not rooted. I don't install any new apps from appstore in the last week.
The last thing happened is the firmware update over the air 1-2 days ago.

Any idea would help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's possible that a piece of adware or malware was installed on the phone, alongside some other app. You may have to start uninstalling apps one by one until the behavior goes away.

MelliMelD

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
I've been having this problem for the past 4days,so irritating and honestly it's making me nervous as I don't know what it is ,why it's there and how to make it stop. Constantly interrupting my work.I really don't have Alot of apps so WTF,i can't uninstall ,all my work tied up in the cameras,photography,sales. Other apps came with my ZTE.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If uninstalling all of your apps doesn't get rid of it, you may have to do a factory reset (after backing up your data first, of course). Then after you finish the reset and go through the Setup Wizard again, go immediately to the Play Store and stop any app from automatically installing (in the My Apps/Installed list). Now see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, start reinstalling your apps one by one, watching carefully to see if the problem recurs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae