why my touch screen on Blackview bv5000 is working partually?

A

AC Question

I get a new Blackview bv5000 and my screen isnot working propelly.there is no damage or small scratch on it.It never fall down.seems like a TCP needs callibrating.i am not expert and i dont know what to do.the problem start after i did accidentally splash water,pure table water from cup what was on the table.How it say a model bv5000 what i got is waterproof...Problem appear aprox.3 hrs later.Of course i dry it with towell emediatlly and put back on table.Than after finish incoming call i notice that my security patern to unlock phone doesnt react.Any idea?whats happened.?sadenly problem persist

Branislav Pahut

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank you very much for tip,i knew already that guide.the point is company highly advertised WATERPROOF on that model bv5000.And i did not get shower or bath instead of small drops of water..Phone is new,like a week ago arrived over here at post office.there is video like guy put that model into color box of painting,and than wash it under running tap water and working so....Comon man-couple drops of water from cup....Really ??? And what about warranty???The smart phone should be WATERPROOF how it say self company Blackview...Unfortunetly-TCP-is out of work complitely.i mean telefon work,just touch scren+bottoms are out of job-no react (home,back and adwanced )nothing happened if touch one of these and screen included

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol