Hi all,

I'm hoping you can help me. I own an HTC Desire 620, currently operating on Android 4.4.4., and as of Saturday morning it has been having a series of increasing problems. They started off in the following order:

1. The screen would rotate despite the function being disabled;
    2. The screen would light up on its own accord every few seconds, despite no apps running or notifications being received;
    3. When dialling out or answering a call, Speaker phone would automatically activate;
    4. Half way through writing a text message, the system would return to home page and texts would not get saved as drafts;
    5. Phone now either fails to detect or stops detecting that the battery charger is connected to the phone - keep having to unplug and re-plug it in order to ensure the phone charges;
    6. The Car Navigation app keeps requesting access to location information, despite having pressed Deny and clicking the "Do not ask Again" box.

These are all issues that occurred overnight. I have tried restarting the phone and resetting it to factory settings, and wiping both the phone's internal storage and my SD card's storage as well, however neither option worked. Just about ready to take this to the store to get either fixed/replaced, but before I spend any money on this I wanted to check if anyone has come across the same issues and/or has any suggestions?

Thanks!
    07-04-2016 04:33 AM