Upon receiving a prompt for software update to marshmallow on my Samsung TabS2, I accepted to install it. After installation it does not recognise the keyboard at all over Bluetooth!! I reported this to Samsung who suggested to try some changes in Settings and finally to Reset Factory Setting. Even after Resetting Factory Setting the Keyboard iso not recognised over Bluetooth. Does anyone have a solution..?
    07-04-2016 09:28 PM
    Mine did the same thing. Now my keyboard will not be recognized by other devices. I think marshmallow update killed the keyboard.
    07-05-2016 03:38 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem-so annoying!
    07-08-2016 10:53 AM
    Mine did the same thing. Now my keyboard will not be recognized by other devices. I think marshmallow update killed the keyboard.
    Same problem here. Did you find any solution?
    07-29-2016 04:19 AM
    I had posted this answer in another thread-worked for me-the keyboard is back in business! Hope it helps you too.
    I was the one who posted this question. I called Samsung Customer Service to see how to send the keyboard back for replacement. I was transferred to a department that worked specifically with accessories. They wanted to try one more thing-here was what we did: Turned on the keyboard and tablet. Went to the Bluetooth discovery mode on the tablet. I was instructed to hold down the F11 key. After a few seconds the indicator light on the keyboard circulated through 3 colors-red, green, & blue repeatedly. (Usually it is just red briefly turning off, steady red when charging, blue briefly when turning on, green when fully charged.) Bluetooth mode could finally see the keyboard as pairing option (was not visible before). Selected keyboard. Message gave me 6 digit code to enter, followed by enter key. The first 2x it failed-gave some message about "unable to connect". The 3rd try it gave confirmation of successful pairing. All 3x it gave me a different 6 digit code, but liked the 3rd one for some reason. Holding the F11 key put the keyboard in discovery mode for the tablet I was told. The circulating lights stopped after successful pairing. And now I type this happily on my keyboard! Hope this helps!
    Cherylarens likes this.
    07-29-2016 07:30 PM
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I cannot tell you how long I've been trying to connect my keyboard to my tablet again. Could not figure out why it wasn't working. Happy keyboardist again!! :-)
    10-24-2016 12:48 PM
    You are welcome! It was so maddening not being able to use the keyboard to get work done. The customer support person at Samsung was guessing what to try and we totally lucked out. I knew if I was having this problem, other people were too and wanted to get the word out. It's good to be typing again
    Cherylarens likes this.
    10-24-2016 04:33 PM