Hi guys so I'm having trouble with Mt HTC I don't know what kind it is sadly but I'll tel you anyway and hope there's a way to fix this, so I want a password lock screen for security and I've set it up and everything but when I lock my phone and turn it on it doesn't have a lock all I have to do is swipe up and it unlocks which is really annoying because people can easily get into my phone I've tried looking up how to fix this and I've gone through everything in my settings please let me know what I can do to fix this thank you.
    07-05-2016 07:46 AM
    Hi, so in settings > lockscreen - you currently have password enabled? does this happen all the time, as Google has a feature called "trusted places" this is where your phone learns your location and bypasses the lock screen to make it quicker for you.
    Hi, so in settings > lockscreen - you currently have password enabled? does this happen all the time, as Google has a feature called "trusted places" this is where your phone learns your location and bypasses the lock screen to make it quicker for you.
    07-05-2016 07:50 AM