So my phone says that " Storage space running out" but I only have installed 1 app, instagram, plus it's on my sd card.
    I can't download apps anymore, either update apps like YouTube or Google. That's really annoying.
    I've stopped other apps auto updates to gain some space but it doesn't do anything. I've deleted the data cache and miscellaneous files, moved all my pics and audio on my sd card, but my phone is still full
    What can I do to get some storage space ?
    Thank you for the answers.
    07-05-2016 10:11 AM
    Lets take a look at your storage, swipe down, or go to your system tray and click on the settings gear then, click on Storage & USB, screen cap that and post it up if you can, OR just check out in there as to what the culprit is! Have you been making 4K videos or something? Perhaps you have a phone model with limited storage to begin with?
    Lets take a look at your storage, swipe down, or go to your system tray and click on the settings gear then, click on Storage & USB, screen cap that and post it up if you can, OR just check out in there as to what the culprit is! Have you been making 4K videos or something? Perhaps you have a phone model with limited storage to begin with?
    sfoLAX likes this.
    07-05-2016 10:17 AM
    Close to full ram is normal and healthy on Android. It's designed that way and runs ram management very efficiently on most devices.

[Guide] RAM and Android
    pkcable likes this.
    07-05-2016 11:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This sounds like storage issue, rather than a RAM issue. Which phone do you have? Budget phones typically come with very little Internal Storage, which is crucial for app storage. Even if you move an app to SD, most of the app still resides in Internal Storage. Since a 4 GB phone only has about 1 GB available to the user (after accounting for the OS), you can use up your storage pretty quickly with only a few apps.
    sfoLAX and pkcable like this.
    07-05-2016 03:47 PM
    I must have been looking at another thread, lol. Sorry, temporary mental incapacity.
    B. Diddy and pkcable like this.
    07-05-2016 03:58 PM