Why do my newly added contacts on my LG G2 disappear after a day?

A

AC Question

So a few months ago I made the switch over to Android from WP. I had my contacts and people info (addresses, phone #s, nicknames, etc.) backed up onto Outlook, and at first I struggled to access them through Microsoft Exchange (I hooked up the account and tried syncing) but to no avail. Then, I downloaded the Outlook app and synced the contacts from there, and somehow it worked! I was content.
Recently, I discovered an issue with using contacts from the app. I am unable to edit my backed up contacts using the Outlook app and the Contacts app itself. The Outlook app has no buttons/features that allows editing/adding/removing contacts. In the Contacts app, if I try adding or editing a contact under Outlook, the changes are "saved" but the next day, they are gone or undone. I have lost a lot of a few addresses, names, and numbers (thankfully all salvaged or resolved), but I want to fix this before the damage is beyond my control. I can save a contact to my phone or Google, but then those contacts are in a separate location. Is there any way to get them to sync properly on my phone (without manually going online on my computer and adding the contact)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2