I've tried the moving files to the external SDcard but the message is still there. I'm not one that has a lot of pictures or apps on my phone but the few (as in 20) pictures I do have I can't view them. I listen to Spotify on my phone and can't even get latest updates because there's always insufficient space. What about the apps that are preloaded, can they not be removed??? I don't use any of them except for the map occasionally.
    07-06-2016 02:13 PM
    Do you know how much storage your phone has? It sounds like it may not be very much. You can check by going to Setting, Storage (or something similar).

Regarding preloaded app, sometimes some can be removed and sometimes they can't. It depends on if they were installed as "systems apps" or "user apps". User apps can be deleted just like a normal app you installed. From the app drawer, long press on the app and drag it to uninstall. If the uninstall option isn't available then it means that app is a system app and can't be uninstall. (The only way to uninstall it would be to root your phone, but that's not something I'd recommend unless you're already an expert.)

I'd recommend that you use an app called Disk Usage to find out what is taking up your storage space. Here's a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.diskusage
    This app will scan your storage and graphically display the whole file system with the largest files and folders on top. But be careful to only delete things that you know can be safely deleted like pictures, videos, apps, etc.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to say Welcome to Android Central! This is the best and most helpful Android Community on the internet. I hope this works for you.
    07-06-2016 03:45 PM