I am trying to move apps over to sd card. Even tried installing an app. It says go to the app and click storage , then click change to sd. For me the "change" option is no where to be found. Ive formatted the card twice even!
    07-06-2016 06:15 PM
    I am trying to move apps over to sd card. Even tried installing an app. It says go to the app and click storage , then click change to sd. For me the "change" option is no where to be found. Ive formatted the card twice even!
    From any home screen, tap Apps.
    File Manager > All Files.
    Tap Internal storage.
    Navigate to the desired file or folders you want to move to your SD card. Move. Tap the manage files icon (down-arrow).
    07-06-2016 08:16 PM
    I'm having this same issue; the response given is for the Stylo, not Stylo 2. It's not the same process. How do we move entire apps- not just their folders??
    07-08-2016 10:39 AM
    You can't. Only portions of apps get moved to the card - how large a portion depends on how the app was written. (Usually, the part of the app that gets moved is smaller than the link to it, so you end up losing space, not gaining it.)
    07-08-2016 07:34 PM
    This is very problematic. I just got the Stylo 2. I love the features, but this is a major negative. I shouldn't have assumed that just because I could do it on the original Stylo that I'd be able to do it with the newer model. There isn't enough leftover space after the bloatware to install much of anything.
    07-18-2016 04:26 AM
    Welcome to AC!
    Google limited the apps permissions on lollipop and lower versions so you can't move apps to sd. Just the data.
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
    07-18-2016 04:32 AM
    You can't the styluse won't let you how it can be used as a back up of you system apps and music as well as your pics, i have the same reason and that not all i also down loaded an app that tested to see if i can run google cardboard unfortunatly my giro scop isn't enough. However it seems that the only way for it to work on vr is to buy a vr box. As for trasfer to sd card you can't you won't be ablt to.
    08-11-2016 08:01 PM