Hello to all of you,
    as title suggests, I'm looking for a new phone. However I'm totaly uneducated in the smartphones in general.

So what I want:
    - something under 250$, but I'm willing to go to 300$ if it is something really good
    - good back-cam. I'm not really a photographer, but if I take a picture of something I want it to be a quality picture. I don't take selfies so I don't care about front-cam
    - small hands here, so 5.0" screen size?
    - something newer? I do not know how is the support on older models or if it is even worth having developers support
    - mostly I only listen to music, play sudoku or make calls. Altough I sometimes enjoy some more demanding games like recent Fallout Shelter.
    - for a short time I had Samsung Galaxy S3 and I remember it had bad optimalization or something. It was slow and sometimes even stuttered. So I want something that runs smoothly
    - brands aren't that much important but I heard there is a lot of negativity on Samsung

What I do not want:
    - overpriced phone for young and/or wealthy people
    - smartphone that stops working after few months
    - fancy stuff like wireless recharging
    - 5 years old phone without support of newer games (if it is something good I want to at least try it)
    07-07-2016 09:16 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would suggest checking these threads out:

[Running list] Best budget phones for under $160
    Or

[Running list] Best budget phones from $160 to $250
    07-07-2016 09:27 AM