How do I move my apps around on the screen?

A

AC Question

I am switching from Iphone 6 to a LG V10 and I have no idea how to move the apps around. Iphone was easy just hold til it toggles then move but not so easy on my new phone. Help

Brando224

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey,
It is possible to move apps around. Im pretty sure you just tap and hold on the app. But note that you can't move apps around in your app drawer but only on the home screen.

qtpiegollywow

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Having the same problem and have been looking everywhere for a solution. I used to be able to move them with a long tap but now it doesn't work and I'm stuck with a very disorganized home screen. I suspect it was an update for the phone or for one of the apps. But since i've set everything to autoupdate, i can't quite figure out which update affected it. I'm using an Asus Zenfone Max.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Having the same problem and have been looking everywhere for a solution. I used to be able to move them with a long tap but now it doesn't work and I'm stuck with a very disorganized home screen. I suspect it was an update for the phone or for one of the apps. But since i've set everything to autoupdate, i can't quite figure out which update affected it. I'm using an Asus Zenfone Max.
Welcome. :)
Try first a Cache Partition wipe.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you long press any app shortcut on the homescreen, does anything happen at all? Also, make sure the launcher is not set to Easy Mode.