I purchased the phone new on ebay. from the look of the box.. the accessories and the phone itself, I believe it really was new and not refurbished but I assume I could be wrong. I have had it for 28 days and haven't actually been using it as a phone yet. I have never had a smart phone and my provider has begun sending me emails and text messages saying that my 'real' phone will no longer work as of the end of 2016. I have a galaxy s4 tablet and liked it so I got this so I would have time to get used to it. The phone has worked perfectly as a mini tablet .. last night I was playing clash of clans and it went to the video of someone attacking my village. at 30 seconds left to go the right side of the screen (landscape mode for the app, otherwise, the bottom of the screen in portrait) began flickering shades of blues.. some of the video was still visible but it got increasingly faint. I tried to close down the app and my home screen looked the same way. I was unable to power it off because I couldn't see any of the menus so I pulled the battery. when it powered back on it was all blue with a very thing bar at the top. it does not seem to shift when I turn it sideways. I tried factory reset and emptying the cache. nothing has worked so far. I have not dropped it or gotten it wet. I have a gorilla glass protective screen on it. should it be repairable or should I give it up as a failed plan to be proactive?
    07-07-2016 02:41 PM
    Contact the seller about a return, or Samsung about a warranty repair or replacement. It sounds like a faulty display.
    anon(632115) likes this.
    07-07-2016 03:45 PM