I had my phone rooted (using odin) for about 10 months, and I started experiencing phone randomly turning off and rebooting at low battery % (around 10~30%).

I thought it was the problem with the root, so I tried to unroot (using odin) with stock firmware that I found from the internet.

I still experienced the same issue, and I just kept on using it for about 2~3 weeks.

Now, my phone is randomly turning off at even high % like 90+ %.

Not only that, when it reboots, it keeps on to the rebooting loop at the galaxy note 4 logo (the very first logo) endlessly.

Only way to fix it is to plug it into the charger, and it will turn on again.

However, if phone turns on and charger is unplugged, the phone will do the same thing again after little usage.

Even if the battery was at 90+ %, if this problem occurs and I plug in the charger, the battery level is displaying very low like 20~40%.

1. My phone has only a few days of 1 year warranty remaining, so I ordered an exchange phone that will replace and I need to turn mine in. Because I rooted my phone (although it is unrooted with a stock firmware), am I going to be charged all the fees for the repair?

2. I'm thinking of replacing with the new battery. Do you think the problem is with my battery? charger? or phone?
    07-08-2016 05:15 AM