Hello Forum,

One of my relative bought me Samsung S6 phone form Canada and gave it to me saying its unlocked (neither he not I know how he got it unlocked or what exact changes have been made to phone, he got it done from another source) . Once I started using phone I am getting this security notice "SE for android had be disabled" "unauthorized changes have been made to operating system" . So i have gone through some Youtube videos and came to know that Knox can be causing this issue. I have installed "root checker " to see if the phone is rooted but it app says "root access is not properly installed on this device " and I tried another apps to disable Knox package all the apps said this phone is not rooted and even tried to SuperSu and even this apps says this phone is not rooted. I also noticed that under device security "install my knox".

Currently I am not able to upgrade this device and having Battery drain issues (full charge lasts maybe for 3hrs). Please advise how can I solve this issue as I am not aware of software changes made to this phone.Let me know if any additional information is needed I can provide.
    07-08-2016 08:36 AM