Phone has always been recognized by my computer (Windows 10) and I've been able to see the phone's file structure using the computer's file explorer - so I can drag & Drop files from computer to phone, and so forth. Phone was upgraded to Marshmallow on July 4. Now I can't move files from computer to phone. Computer's file structure shows phone connected but I can't see the file structure of the phone when using the computer. I get the message "this folder is empty". Phone is unlocked. On the phone itself, all files and folders are visible and usable, as they were before.

How can I regain visibility of phone's file structure, when using computer?
    07-08-2016 09:57 AM
    I've had to clear my cached partition when my Tab S was experiencing this, give it a try?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-08-2016 01:17 PM
    I have exactly the same problem: All of a sudden, for no apparent reason, File Explorer says that the Galaxy S5 folder is "empty". Has anybody found a solution -- preferably one that can be described in English?
    Thanks.
    09-05-2016 02:21 PM
    I have exactly the same problem: All of a sudden, for no apparent reason, File Explorer says that the Galaxy S5 folder is "empty". Has anybody found a solution -- preferably one that can be described in English?
    Thanks.
    Welcome to Android Central.

Could it be the change with Marshmallow, or has it worked since then?

Inside Marshmallow: USB connection options http://www.androidcentral.com/inside...ection-options
    09-05-2016 02:29 PM