Greetings: I just replaced my S5 with an S7 and so far I have configured it the way I want it. However, the Mobilego pop-up settings wheel, in the lower right hand corner of the screen, is more irritating than useful to me. I figured out how to turn it off, temporarily by using the "force stop" button in the app, but it turns itself back on at times. Can I uninstall Mobilego without messing anything up? Or, is there another way to disable it so it stops turning itself back on?

Thanks, Andy
    07-08-2016 06:48 PM
    Greetings: I just replaced my S5 with an S7 and so far I have configured it the way I want it. However, the Mobilego pop-up settings wheel, in the lower right hand corner of the screen, is more irritating than useful to me. I figured out how to turn it off, temporarily by using the "force stop" button in the app, but it turns itself back on at times. Can I uninstall Mobilego without messing anything up? Or, is there another way to disable it so it stops turning itself back on?

Thanks, Andy
    mobilego is a thirdparty app? it should be able to be uninstalled.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-08-2016 11:05 PM