My partner's phone, an G3 Vigor, is crashing frequently, especially when using large apps. It also shows that is is low on data, but System Data is taking up a rather hefty amount of their phone, about ~4.5 Gb.

We have tried multiple steps to clear this and see if it would help the load on larger apps, but cannot figure out how. I have checked the files to see if anything large is taking up space, but nothing is.

We have also tried to delete dumpstate/logcat, but when entering *#9900#, #9900#, +#9900#, and many other variations, but are receiving 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'. We have tried other codes, but all codes return the same message.

I found that certain apps may cause issues with this, so we attempted to boot into safe mode. However, the phone does not have physical buttons, just touch screen buttons, which do not load until the phone finishes booting. Per instructions I found, you have to hit one of these buttons (either menu or the button left of menu) while booting to boot into safe mode, but this will obviously not work on this phone.

Again, the model is a G3 Vigor. The carrier is AT&T, and the OS is 5.0.2
    07-09-2016 08:45 AM