I have a Motorola Razr HD and since two months ago my WiFi Connection has been weird and weirder, even if my WiFi is on, no connections appear, nowhere, in my house, in other places, in malls...
    And sometimes I'm like using PC with my phone on my side and suddenly I finally get WiFi so I quickly check my WhatsApp, or any stuff I need to see and after using it for some time, it dissapears again, sometimes it can last for hours, wich is nice, but sometimes I only get to use it for some minutes before it's gone again. This also happens in other places, where out of nowhere, I get Internet Connection, and after checking messages for two or more minutes, it goes away.
    It's really annoying to be honest, I can't talk with friends most of the time when I'm not using my PC, many applications are outdated due to the fact of no having WiFi...
    I tried to Hard-Reset and it didn't work, I tried to update from Android 4.2 to 4.4 hoping something would happen, I even opened up with the key thing and removed the SD Card I think it's called and put it back again like I read and it's still the same.
    The only times I know I'll have 100% guaranteed connection is when I use 4G.
    Please I'm begging for help, if anybody knows a solution, help please, thank you!
    07-10-2016 10:06 AM
    Hi, the phone is quite old - it could be that it just can't keep up with modern WiFi speeds. Have you considered replacing the phone?
    07-12-2016 04:27 AM