I updated my Samsung Tablet this weekend and afterwards my Samsung Bluetooth keyboard/cover won't connect. Other Bluetooth devices do connect.
    07-10-2016 11:45 AM
    Hi - sounds like the update messed with the keyboard - did the keyboard come with an app?
    07-12-2016 04:33 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem: after last update last week, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 stopped seeing the Samsung bluetooth keyboard. Any info about any solution would be helpful!
    07-29-2016 04:02 AM
    I love my Samsung Galaxy S2 Tab genuine case & bluetooth keyboard BUT:
    Some keys type wrong.
    When I type ^shift 2^ to get an @ sign, it gives me " .
    When I type ^shift '^ to get a ", it gives me an @ sign - the opposite of my request.
    If I want a # ^shift3^ gives me a £ symbol.
    I've returned it to 'ProGadgets' where i bought it and the replacement they sent me makes all the same mistakes!
    Grrr very frustrating.
    I wrote a terse email to Progadgets re getting a good one.
    They wrote back to say they have never had the problem; they tested the one I returned and found it was fine; "You must have something wrong with your tablet"
    Samsung repairs checked it out; re-installed the operating system but the problem continued!
    I returned it to Officeworks Penrith and the assistant there said "Yeah, I've seen this before. If you set up with Language: English (Australian) but any other keyboard than th US keyboard, then errors occur"
    He was about to take it back and did a factory reset. For one last time he tried the bluetooth connection and the Samsung keyboard worked perfectly!!
    Saved.
    I wrote back to the guy at Progadgets and apologised for my rudeness and that it was my Tablet, not their keyboard that was the problem. ;-P
    08-17-2016 04:49 AM
    I had the same problem but finally worked out that a factory reset (drastic I know - back up everything first) fixed it.
    08-17-2016 04:52 AM