I purchased my Galaxy Tab s2 9.7 (wifi only) along with a Samsung Bluetooth cover/keyboard in Jan 2016. They paired beautifully & worked great. After updating to Marshmallow a few days ago (July 2016) the tablet no longer recognizes the keyboard. I've spent hours to get them to reconnect, including 2 factory resets. After speaking with Samsung tech support 2x, I am to send the keyboard back after another series of attempts (with their help) to unsuccessfully reconnect the 2. It's under warranty, so $ are not the issue, but the inconvenience of no keyboard is a pain when trying to get work done. Has anyone else dealt with this? Thanks in advance for any insight.
    07-11-2016 02:56 AM
    I was the one who posted this question. I called Samsung Customer Service to see how to send the keyboard back for replacement. I was transferred to a department that worked specifically with accessories. They wanted to try one more thing-here was what we did: Turned on the keyboard and tablet. Went to the Bluetooth discovery mode on the tablet. I was instructed to hold down the F11 key. After a few seconds the indicator light on the keyboard circulated through 3 colors-red, green, & blue repeatedly. (Usually it is just red briefly turning off, steady red when charging, blue briefly when turning on, green when fully charged.) Bluetooth mode could finally see the keyboard as pairing option (was not visible before). Selected keyboard. Message gave me 6 digit code to enter, followed by enter key. The first 2x it failed-gave some message about "unable to connect". The 3rd try it gave confirmation of successful pairing. All 3x it gave me a different 6 digit code, but liked the 3rd one for some reason. Holding the F11 key put the keyboard in discovery mode for the tablet I was told. The circulating lights stopped after successful pairing. And now I type this happily on my keyboard! Hope this helps!
    T79phoenix and TerryLeeRay like this.
    07-13-2016 12:16 AM
    Thank you !!!!!! I thought I was going crazy. I had tried everything I could think of including resetting. All seems fine now. I will tuck this hint away for future reference.
    07-18-2016 08:23 AM
    Your are so welcome! I'm glad the Samsung tech suggested this. It saved me a lot of time and headache. Happy typing!
    07-18-2016 07:01 PM
    Thank you sir!! It worked for me too!!! You've saved me so much trouble, I had tried almost everything!
    07-29-2016 10:28 AM
    You are totally welcome!
    07-29-2016 07:07 PM
    Thaknk you so much for this - it was becoming extremely irritating!
    08-29-2016 06:13 AM