Need an answer quick, app's close after non random intervals.

A

AC Question

Ok, to start off, i'm a pretty tech savy guy, straight outta school (IT), so i know some stuff concerning this.

After buying my LG G4c i wanted to play some games i had fun with on my old phone, no biggie, then after a month or so, they just started to crash, no error report or anything, just closes like i pressed the home button ( i didnt), now it seems that every app has a certain time that it closes, some examples:

Terraria - 30-40 mins.
Rebuild 3 - 2-3 h.

I've narrowed it down to not being ram, because c'mon, it has 1 Gb of ram, it isn't processor or "video card". Specs for refference:

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU Quad-core 1.2/1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 306

1 GB RAM

It closes like that every time, absolutely almost no exceptions. I do have 6.0 android marshmallow tho, don't know if it is because of that, but i hope atleast some of you guys know anything about this, need answers as fast as possible :/.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
If the issue started after you updated to MM...then I would suggest wiping your partition cache in recovery (do this regardless of MM) no data loss will occur. And if that doesn't work, you'll need to do a factory reset of the device.

Note: If you installed any other programs around the time your issues started, try uninstalling them, as the could be causing the issue.

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood