Before I updated to the 6.0.1 I know for a fact that my Aux output worked in my car as well as the front (selfie camera). Ever since I updated the phone, it doesn't detect my aux cord, or any other cord for that matter. And there isn't even a Selfie capture option anymore. I've run diagnostics and they can obviously tell that the camera just doesn't even function anymore. And it just thinks that the cord is unplugged. I've done a factory reset, i've cleared the cache for my camera to no avail. I'm guessing It's just a bad phone now. I don't know what else to do but return it to T-mobile and hopefully get another phone that WORKS. I love HTC and was so stoked. This is the first time I've EVER had any software problems out of so many different htc phones and It is making me super sad, as I'm usually able to troubleshoot most problems. And I haven't seen one instance of anyone even having this problem yet, so I'm guessing I finally got a lemon....Bleh. Anyone have any advice? Thanks a lot

Previous phones: HTC 4G, 4G Slide, HTC Amaze 4G, HTC One S, HTC One M7, Now HTC 10
    07-12-2016 02:43 AM