Hello Guys,

I just bought a new LG G4c with android 6.0 and a new micro SD Card.
    However, when I try to format my SD card from the phone, I get the following error:

Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped.

I have tried clearing the settings cache or other actions (via adb) but nothing worked!
    The card was successfully formatted from another phone.

The same issue also arises when I try to move an application to my SD card.
    Do you have any idea on how to fix this issue?

Thank you.
    07-12-2016 04:30 PM
    I have the same problem , its a firmware bug in 6.0 , does anyone has any idea how to fix it?
    07-21-2016 01:59 AM
    Same problem.
    Bought from Argos where they say it works with a 64GB MicroSD.
    My one just works with a 16GB one but I still get the error when I try to move the application on the SD.

That's the answer by LG:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and I apologize for the delay in getting back to yourself, due to a high volume of incoming emails we currently have a small backlog which we are working to clear as quickly as possible.

I am afraid to say that the handset is only compatible for 32gb SD card that should work for you having had a look into this. So if you can try a smaller SD card it should work perfectly fine I have looked and can see that certain sites seem to be advising of larger capacity SD cards than that which is I am afraid to say incorrect. Some retailers seem to get their spec details directly from the G4 which is of course a different handset. My apologies about any inconvenience this has caused you.

I really do hope that I have been helpful today, if you do have a spare moment then I would appreciate if you can complete my short survey below which is based solely on my customer service. We appreciate any feedback you can provide.
    08-23-2016 08:18 AM