Apps are crashing like crazy.. (HTC Desire 510)

A

AC Question

I'm using a HTC Desire 510, here's the story.

I haven't touched my phone for a day, and when I got it back, I realized the battery was low, I turned off my phone to charge it, then turned it back on. When I did, about a minute or 2 after startup, apps started crashing, it eventually got annoying, so when I was going to search it up with chrome on my phone, chrome instantly crashed. So I decided to search it up on my PC, and I found a load of different answers to the situation, most dating back to 2015. I heard if you go to your settings and uninstall updates for the "Android System Webview", that would stop your crashes. Turns out, my phone doesn't even seem to have Webview in the settings, on top of that, 60% of the attempts of getting into the settings menu failed because I get spammed with crash report popups.

One time after turning it off, my phone failed to start up and was frozen at the boot screen, so I had to remove my battery. That didn't fix the problem, and restarting which was a apparent temporary fix only made it worse, plus when I restart, it removes my previous wallpaper for some reason. I'm still trying to find out what the problem was, removing data on my phone didn't seem to fix it either, if you have a fix, that would be great.

Thanks for reading.

Buggz0204

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
My HTC 510 is doing the same thing... all installed apps are crashing... and that is only when i get past the start up screen... which hasnt been too many time.. about 1 in 15 rebooots ii might get lucky and make it to the start up. but quickly freezes....
All resets have no effect... reboot. and factory resets have done nothing.

this problem started about 3 to 4 days ago. it was working fine and then froze. then this problem occured...
hopefully someone has an idea of how to help us both.