I have an app called identity mushrooms. It appears not to be available anymore. It does not appear in my apps in play store. I would prefer it to be on an Alcatel one pop 7s and a Samsung phone. But don't know how to do it. Better still all 3....maybe even my laptop!!. Any help much appreciated. Thank you for your time JB
    07-15-2016 02:39 PM
    You will need to manually copy the application using ADB.
    You can use ADB to get the package if you know the *.apk name.
    Then you can use adb install to get the package to the new device.
    07-15-2016 06:48 PM
    If the app is installed on your phone, you can use AppSaver to backup the app to your device storage. After that you can copy it to your SD (if you have one). After that, if you can connect your SD or phone to your laptop, you can copy the app there so you always have it.

To install it on your devices, simply take the app, put it on whatever device you want it installed on and open it. It'll prompt you to install. This is called side-loading, in case you didn't know. You will also get prompted (warned) to enable Unknown Sources so the app can be installed. Once you install, you should be good to go. I don't know if you can install on your laptop as I have no idea what laptop you have or if it supports apk installs.
    07-15-2016 07:44 PM
    Save the apk to Google Drive and download it when you need it.
    I use ES Explorer Pro. Go to the user app page, long click on the app and select share. Select Google Drive.
    It will install directly from Google Drive when you click on it.
    07-15-2016 10:03 PM
    Thanksi will try one or all when or if I get my Alcatel one touch pop 7s working. It suddenly went belly up. Will only show date. That is where iwanted to put app.!!
    07-19-2016 07:22 AM