Nexus 4, stuck on animation for all available android versions 5.X and 4.4 - 4.3 but not for 4.2.2

A

AC Question

Hi,

I was out and my Nexus 4 get discharged, when I get home I tried to plug and power on, the first time stuck on the animation circles (android 5.1.1), I tried one more time and stuck again in the animation, again I let it to see if could needs more time (~45 min later) I see that is stuck in the same part, circles animation, so here what I did:

1. Restart the device fastboot, recovery mode, wipe cache partition (tested, didn't work)
2. Restart the device fastboot, recovery mode, wipe with factory reset (event loosing data, tested like 6 times, didn't work).

I tried the process above like 6 - 10 times, and nothing, so I decide to format the device and install a new factory image from google "occam" for Nexus 4.

developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#occam

I tried first with 5.1.1 (LMY48T) downloading the .tgz, unpacking, go to the unpacked folder, connect the devices in fastboot mode and run:

sh flash-all.sh (I'm mac)

Everything get done and the new system get installed into the device, the device restart once that the installation finish and start loading in the animation, get stuck again.

So I tried the same with all the differents versions of android available for nexus 4, this is the list I tried using the same process above:

5.1.1 (LMY48M)
5.1.1 (LMY48I)
5.1.1 (LMY47V)
5.1.0 (LMY47O)
5.0.1 (LRX22C)
5.0 (LRX21T)
4.4.4 (KTU84P)

None of that list works, so I tried one more time and install 4.2.2 (JDQ39), that one works O.O..... and the phone pass the animation and start normally, later, phone download the next update available (4.3 (JWR66Y)) so I think that thing could work, so I click to install the update downloaded, it broke and the phone stuck again in the loading animation event for the update installed by the phone.

I event tried to install Android 6.0 following this:

wccftech.com/how-to-flash-chroma-android-6-0-on-nexus-4/

It get installed but get stuck again in the animation of android 6 :\

This is some other's resource I read and tried:

forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-4/338153-solved-nexus-4-4-4-update-stuck-boot-animation.html

forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/help/help-infinite-bootloop-nexus-4-t2389189

forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/help/stuck-bootloop-factory-flash-5-1-1-t3121550

I don't know what else can I do, any help will be welcome :)