How to switch to the front camera in Nexus 7 tablet

rvsw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nexus 7 tablet and I want to use the front camera to take pictures of documents. However, I have not found any way to switch to the front camera. By default, the reverse camera is on and I will have to take the tablet out from the protective cover every time I want to take a picture of a document. Usually the Android phones have a button where you can switch between the front and back cameras but there is nothing on the Nexus 7 tablet

Any help will be appreciated. I have not been able to find anything from Google search also and I am surprised that there is no basic documentation for this

Thank you for your help

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

rvsw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your response. If you go through the results, you will find that there are plenty of the links that will tell you how to install a camera app but none of them tell you how to switch to the front camera. In most of the examples, the camera app has got a facility to switch to the front camera but the one that I have installed does not show any option and is quite different from the camera app that is shown. I am not sure how to get the camera app that is shown in the several links. I also did not get any help
from product forums but I will post again there if there is no player answers on this forum. Used in this for am is much more helpful than the product forums in my experience so I posted it here first

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX