I have a Nexus 7 tablet and I want to use the front camera to take pictures of documents. However, I have not found any way to switch to the front camera. By default, the reverse camera is on and I will have to take the tablet out from the protective cover every time I want to take a picture of a document. Usually the Android phones have a button where you can switch between the front and back cameras but there is nothing on the Nexus 7 tablet

Any help will be appreciated. I have not been able to find anything from Google search also and I am surprised that there is no basic documentation for this

Thank you for your help
    07-17-2016 12:35 PM
    I I have not been able to find anything from Google search also and I am surprised that there is no basic documentation for this

Thank you for your help
    I have 732,000 results on searching Google.https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sw...QAw&gws_rd=ssl I would suggest you go to the productforums.google link https://productforums.google.com/for...ch/a0jZoAFZEyo
    07-17-2016 01:12 PM
    Thank you for your response. If you go through the results, you will find that there are plenty of the links that will tell you how to install a camera app but none of them tell you how to switch to the front camera. In most of the examples, the camera app has got a facility to switch to the front camera but the one that I have installed does not show any option and is quite different from the camera app that is shown. I am not sure how to get the camera app that is shown in the several links. I also did not get any help
    from product forums but I will post again there if there is no player answers on this forum. Used in this for am is much more helpful than the product forums in my experience so I posted it here first
    07-17-2016 01:26 PM
    07-17-2016 01:49 PM