motorola e phone issues

A

AC Question

our handset does not receive incoming calls. instead the incomers are directed straight through to the answerphone. sim has been checked and is fine in other handsets, just not this one. after many efforts of trying to fix problem, they have suggested backing the phone up (believe we have done) and then resetting the phone back to original settings. following their guidance, the icon to perform reset procedure is greyed out so I cant reset it. ive seen other methods of resetting which haven't worked either. can anyone advise??

michaelwesten519

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
By any chance, are you using a virgin mobile data done right phone? I'm experiencing the same problem on the moto e lte. I was on virgin mobile and the service sucked so I tried to take it to straight talk. It didn't work so after that I brought it back to virgin mobile and it wouldn't work properly. No calls. No data. Everything straight to voicemail. Strange enough, I could return calls from inside voicemail menu. Factory reset it several times and no good. Virgin mobile app no longer on device. Can't activate it properly.

Neil Darlington

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
I haven't been able to make outgoing phone calls for a whole month I had straight talk and have a Motorola e6. I can make phone calls up until a month ago I've called multiple times a day and they all say everything's okay and they give me a bunch of instructions I follow them and none of them seem to work it says I have the wrong number I put in my daughter SIM card in the same phone and I can make phone calls so what the hell is the problem I'm not paying $68 a month to not be able to make phone calls

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying you've spoken to Straight Talk's support? What is telling you that you have the wrong number?

Is your daughter's SIM card also from Straight Talk?

Have you asked Straight Talk for a replacement SIM card?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma