our handset does not receive incoming calls. instead the incomers are directed straight through to the answerphone. sim has been checked and is fine in other handsets, just not this one. after many efforts of trying to fix problem, they have suggested backing the phone up (believe we have done) and then resetting the phone back to original settings. following their guidance, the icon to perform reset procedure is greyed out so I cant reset it. ive seen other methods of resetting which haven't worked either. can anyone advise??
    07-17-2016 01:55 PM
    By any chance, are you using a virgin mobile data done right phone? I'm experiencing the same problem on the moto e lte. I was on virgin mobile and the service sucked so I tried to take it to straight talk. It didn't work so after that I brought it back to virgin mobile and it wouldn't work properly. No calls. No data. Everything straight to voicemail. Strange enough, I could return calls from inside voicemail menu. Factory reset it several times and no good. Virgin mobile app no longer on device. Can't activate it properly.
    07-17-2016 04:40 PM