So basically my phone died out of the blue a few days ago. I had dropped it earlier that day but it was in its protective casing and my phone continued to work normally, until it died. I put it to charge and it wouldn't turn on. Finally it turned on I think the next day or two days later. But the power button wasn't working. The day that it turned on it randomly turned off again and wouldn't turn back on. So it was dead for a day, then it turned on the next day, which was this past Friday. It was working fine but then I used it too much and it died and I wasn't able to turn it back on. It barely turned back on now (Sunday evening) and the power button is working again. But I'm guessing if it dies again the power button won't work to turn it on. What is going on/ what should I do?
    07-17-2016 07:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried taking it to a repair shop and having them take a look at it?
    Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried taking it to a repair shop and having them take a look at it?
    07-17-2016 08:35 PM
    A service visit is indeed suggested. The phone could be a fire hazard, as it appears to be a power related issue. Continuing to charge it, could result in overheating/fire.

Chris
    07-18-2016 07:22 AM