Should I upgrade?

A

AC Question

I'm looking at upgrading my M9 as it's been overheating and is starting to actually warp. It's hitting 60 degrees C. Thats outside my otter box. I had to take a small flat head bit and bend around the volume and power buttons as it warpped so bad the buttons were sticking. Then when I have a black screen, you can see a red spot and a couple little blue spots. I'm thinking due to the overheating. Along with it showing lines on the screen like it's about to die. It's not even a year old yet. I don't know even know if it worth sending out for warranty or not.

I was looking at getting the Samsung S7 but it's $400 for a 2 year contract. Screw that. But then I saw the LG G5 for $100 for a 2 year contract.

If I do decide to upgrade, would the G5 be considered an upgrade or would the S7 be the better bet? I don't want the M10, as I would have to go with Bell and thats not gonna happen.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
If your phone is warping it's a good bet the battery is swelling. When batteries swell they can even push the screen out. You should probably have the phone checked out if you can't access the battery to see if its swollen. Can you say fire! Well, that may or may not happen, but you shouldn't wait until it does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol