Hello!

So I was playing Pokemon Go on my Xperia M2 Aqua and suddenly my phone starts to freak out and open my settings/drag down the notiflication screen even though I am not touching the screen. Soon after that it goes into a black screen and wont turn on. It is not overheating and the battery was on 60%. I did pour some water on it to cool it down around 20 minutes before this happened but I made sure all the slots were sealed properly.

I get home and try to restart it using the off button and tried to start it with power on + volume button but nothing happened. Charging did nothing either.

After maybe 10 minutes of charging a red light shows up and a "fat green line" on the screen shows up. I wasn't allowed to show a picture but the green line looks kinda like the flappy bird line :P and then the background is black.

I unplugged it and now I dont know what to do? Help is very much appreciated.
    EDIT: It is now constantly humming/buzzing. Should I try to turn it on? Or charge it maybe?
    07-18-2016 06:52 AM
    Despite your precautions, some of the symptoms you describe are possible indicators of water damage. The overheating may also have done damage.
    07-18-2016 07:21 AM