Hi, I have a Sprint LG G2. I noticed the problem a couple of months back when I would watch a video on YouTube. Every time I try to scroll through a video there seems to be a "block" for better term that prevents me from scrolling in between it and will skip ahead a few minutes. The video itself does not skip but the scrolling does. It is always in the same position and same length in EVERY video, not just on Youtube but all of my video players. Length of the video does not matter it will still be the same result.

I will give an example (I have experimented so this what really happens). Say i am watching a 14 minute long video I watch all the way to minute 2:00 and that is where the "Block" starts and it ends at minute 3.00. The video will play just fine but i saw something interesting at 2:30 and I want to scroll back and watch it again, I cant. When I try to scroll back it will scroll to minute 2.00. When I scroll forward it skips to minute 3.00. Anything between that 1 minute I can't scroll back to watch and I would have to start all the way at the 2.00 mark to watch it again. Say I watch a 30 minute long video and I scroll forward, it skips around 4-5 minutes and so on. It happens on any video on my phone. It is frustrating and I don't know what to do about it.
    07-18-2016 07:57 AM
    Hi, so this happens when you record a video on your phones camera and play it back as well as youtube videos? it could be to do with the fact you're phone is pretty old. When this happens are you connected to the WiFi or mobile data?
    07-25-2016 03:18 AM