why is my battery draining when i am using and charging it at the same time. It seems so weird.

A

AC Question

I don't think I face this problem last time. Till lately I found out that my battery is charging very very slowly and when I am getting low battery due to playing game I charge and use at the same time. The battery is continuing to drain. And thus making my phone go flat even when I am charging. It suppose to go up for the battery but it goes down instead. And I notice that at my settings it shows that my screen takes up 85% of the battery. Is this related to the drainage of the battery? How do I decrease this 85% to like 5% cause at my screen I don't have Much I only have normal wallpaper and some icon to make me go to fb and such faster. Can anyone help me out?

mehigh101

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!
The battery itself it's damaged,you should let your phone charge then play intensive games. If you don't do that,your phone will overheat and you'll damage the battery.
Best regards,Mikey. I hope you found what you were looking for.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.

Xingreil

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
But is there any other things that I can do to try if it helps to my problems. Like settings and such. And why my battery side at the settings there wrote 85% for screen. When my screen don't have much things.

And now my battery is 6percent and I am not am not even using much just talking to you my battery is charging and it's been 10mins it still stuck at 6% and it is not going up

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums :) What device are you using? It definitely sounds like one of two things. 1. The battery is damaged and needs to be replaced/repaired 2. Your usage is just outpacing the charge rate. Do you have the stock charger that came with the device? That's typically the best one you can use. If you're using a weaker charger, for example a PC USB 2.0 port that's charging at .5A, it is very easy to have usage exceed that charge rate when using navigation, playing games or even watching movies with the screen on a high brightness level. If you can let us know what device you're using, approximately how long you've had it and whether or not you are using the charger that came with it that might help narrow it down. Does it charge well when you're not using it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae