Good day! My son accidentally removed ADW Launcher as his default launcher on his FunTab tablet. We keep seeing the message ' ADW Launcher stopped working'.
    07-21-2016 04:42 PM
    Hi, you'll need to download it again from the play store - then the device will ask you to set it as a default.
    07-25-2016 07:26 AM
    If it's still installed on the device, which I'm guessing it is since you are receiving a message that it has stopped, go in and clear the cache and the data for the app in the app manager, then uninstall the updates, my guess is also that it's a factory app and therefore cannot be uninstalled in whole. Once that is complete go to the PS, search for and then install the updates for the app. Run the app from the open button on the info screen. Once running it will likely ask if you'd like to make it your default launcher.

There's no real way to prevent this from happening again without loving the settings if at all possible, but you may be able to reduce the chance of it by disabling any other pre-installed launcher on the device in the app manager located in the settings. Kidmode and the like.
    07-25-2016 08:49 AM